Sunday, December 28, 2014

Do You Feel Everybody Is Against You? Jesus Christ's Passion Can Restore Your Life

We are here this month to celebrate the love of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.  During this month, people only see Jesus Christ as a baby born in Bethlehem by a virgin woman named Mary and He was wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.  Luke 2.

Some denominations still see Him nailed to the cross, but He is no longer a baby and no longer still on the cross.  Jesus is sitting at His throne in heaven on the right side of the Heavenly Father God.
Jesus grew up like you and me without the power of God and He was tempted by the enemy every way you was tempted, but because He was 100% God and 100% man and was born with no sins He had the Holy Spirit (Ghost) guiding Him from all temptations and teaching Him all the things of God, His Father.  Jesus advanced in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men.
At age 12, He was teaching the teachers at the synagogue for 3 days in Jerusalem when His mother and Joseph noticed Him missing and they went out searching for Him.
Jesus was baptized at the age of 30 and the heaven was opened, and the Holy Spirit descended in a bodily form, as a dove, upon Him, and a voice came out of heaven, You are my beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.  Luke 3, Math 3.
Jesus now filled with the Holy Spirit power; He went about all the cities and villages, teaching and preaching the gospel of the kingdom and healing all manner of disease and sickness.  Matthew 9:35
When Jesus saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were distressed and scattered, as sheep not having a shepherd.  Matthew 9:36.
Compassion—is the emotion that one feels in response to the suffering of others that motivates a desire to help—deep sympathy and sorrow.
Jesus heard that His cousin, John the Baptist was beheaded and He withdrew from there privately in a boat to a solitary place in the dessert.  The crowds heard and followed Him by land on foot from the towns.  Matthew 14:13.
Jesus felt sorrow for His cousin, but He did not let the enemy stop Him in His ministry.  When He went ashore and saw a great multitude of people, He had compassion for them and cured their sick.  Matthew 14:14.
Jesus went out of Jericho and a great multitude followed Him.  Two blind men was sitting on the way side and started calling for Jesus.  Jesus asked, what do you want me to do for you and the blind men said let our eyes be opened.  Jesus being moved with compassion touched their eyes and they received their sight and followed Him.  Matthew 20:34.
Jesus went into Galilee into their synagogues preaching and casting out demons.  A man with leper disease searched Jesus and kneeling down to Him and saying, if you will, you can make me clean.  Jesus being moved with compassion, He stretched forth His hand and touched him, and Jesus said, I will, be you made clean.  The leprosy departed from him and he was made clean.  Mark 1:41.
Noticed, the sick and diseased were healed, the blind received their sight, and the leper was made clean at that very moment.  Faith is now, not the future.  God has no time, only man delays waiting in the future with time.  As a Christian believer, you have no time in the spiritual realm.  You are seated in the heavenly with the Lord, that means, you can receive now your healing, wealth, and prosperity.

In those days great crowds had gathered and they had nothing to eat.  Jesus called His disciples to Him and said to them:  I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now continued with Me three days and have nothing to eat.  Mark 8:2.
Jesus blessed seven loaves of bread and a few fish and handed it to the disciples and it continued to multiply and feed four thousand, and they had seven baskets left over, more than enough.
Jesus went into a city called Nain.  When He came near the gate of the city a dead man was being carried out, the only son of his mother; and she was a widow.  When the Lord saw her, He had compassion on her and said to her, Do not weep.  Luke 7:13.
Jesus came and touched the open coffin and said, Young man, I say to you, arise. The young man who was dead sat up and began to speak and Jesus gave him to his mother.
At the age of 33, Pilate took Jesus and had Him flogged.  These are the stripes He bore to take all diseases from man, so you would not suffer.  The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on Jesus head and threw a purple cloak around Him and mocked and spit on Him.  The crown of thorns pressed into His head is to take all mental disorders from man, such as depression, bipolar, ADD, ADHD, Alzheimer's, anxiety, and more, so you would not suffer.
Pilate tried to free Jesus for he did not find any fault in Jesus.  Jesus would not answer Pilate questions and told Pilate he had no authority over Him if it is not given to him from above.  Pilate had to deliver Jesus to the Jews to be crucified.  John 19.
Jesus was crucified on the cross and in the last moments before His death Jesus seen His mother and His disciple John standing near the cross and told His mother here is your son and told John here is your mother.  Jesus made sure His mother would be taken care of.  Jesus said it is finished and gave up His spirit.
Jesus filled all the prophecies up to this point, including the casting of lots for His cloths, a sponge soaked in sour wine to His mouth, His bones not broken, and His side pierced with a sword with blood and water flowing to the ground.  Jesus did not order these things to happen, but it was prophesied hundreds of years before Jesus coming.
Jesus laid His life down to forgive you from all your sins, past, present, and future, and He took all sickness, diseases, infirmities, death, and poverty from all men and women, including you, so you would not have to pay that penalty and suffer.
Jesus showed himself alive after His passion on the cross appearing to them for forty days and talking to them about the things of the kingdom of God.  Acts 1:3.
Passion—Latin verb—to suffer, intense emotion.
You see how Jesus had compassion over the people that was hurting.  His passion was to take all the pain and suffering from you in His own body, so you will be free from sickness, disease, heartache, death, and poverty. 

Jesus told them, John baptized with water, but not many days from now you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit.  Acts 1:5.
But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth.  Acts 1:8.

There is three baptism: 
  • Confessing that you believe in all that Jesus had done for you on the cross and asking Him to forgive you of your sins, and to come into your heart as your Lord and Savior.
  • Water baptize--this is to show the public that you have given your life to the Lord and made a commitment to Him.
  •  Baptized filled with Holy Spirit (Ghost) power speaking in foreign/heavenly language--this is the same power you need to have to do the things Jesus did in His ministry.
Jesus had no power until the Holy Spirit fell upon Him.  His power and courage was from the Holy Spirit.  He wants you to be filled with the same power.  John the Baptist answered them, I baptize you with water; but He Who is mightier than I is coming, He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.  Luke 3:16.
 
When baptized with the Holy Spirit you will be filled with the same power as Jesus to have victory over anything the enemy brings to you, your family, and your friends life.  With fire is the heavenly language speaking in tongues.  This language comes from your enter most being and prays the perfect prayer of the will of God when you do not know how to pray.  When you pray for someone, you do not know what they are thinking, what is on their heart, and what is the root of the problem, only God knows.  This is why you need the heavenly language to pray for them.  This language also, clears a path from the enemy in your future and strengthens you.  Jesus said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believe on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.  John 14:12. 
 
It is the gospel of grace that gives you salvation.  Not what you can make happen through works, being good, going to church, but grace saved by faith through grace.
 
Jesus is grace and truth.  Only Jesus makes you: righteous, holy, redeemed, healed, successful, and rich.
 
Jesus Christ passion is for you to have the same passion to take all suffering from people, but without you having to go to the cross for He has already done this suffering for you.  When you are a child of God you are the just that lives by faith. You are the just by Jesus to deliver, put family back together, marriages, heal the sick and diseased, raise the dead, get promotions, and a job, and much more by the filled power of the Holy Spirit.
 
Testimony:  Satan attack on me and the blog
 
God put on my heart to set up this blog four months ago, but I did not know how to go about it.  The Lord brought a dear friend to me about two months ago to teach me and help me in this area.  As I was getting near completion, the enemy Satan started to attack my body.
 
The first attack, I woke up with severe pain in my right arm and it felt that every muscle and tendon was pulled.  I could not bend my arm up, lift anything, or straighten it.  Knowing I did not cause this in anything that I may have done, because I was healthy when I went to bed. I took authority over the enemy by the Holy Spirit power and told the pain to be gone in the name of Jesus.  Within that hour the pain was gone.
The second attack three days later, I woke up with my right thumb hurting.  It felt like it was broken and I could not even lightly touch it.  Knowing I went to bed healthy and this was another attack from the enemy, I took the authority and power and command the pain to be gone, just like before with my arm, within the hour the pain had left.
The third attack, Satan seen that he could not stop me with my health, so he attacked the blog by causing it to disappear, then he froze the computer, and while I was trying to figure out what was going on the whole screen went totally black.  The Lord knew I needed help (He looks after me) and He had the person that helped me with the blog to call me.  I told her all the problems I had with my health and all what is going on with the computer.  We prayed in agreement with authority and with power and command the blog and computer to be restored.  On my way to the store I went to see the computer geek to see if I had a virus, I prayed in the heavenly language while standing in line until my turn and told him all what was happening with it.  He turned the computer on and he could not find any problems with my computer: no virus, it was not frozen, it came on, and my blog came right up.  I walked out praising and thanking the Lord.
The forth attack the enemy used my grandchildren to attack me by saying harsh mean words out of their mouths.  This was the worse attack from all the attacks, because it was the same type of attack that I received from the past with the abuse from bullies, but this time with my own family.  I used authority over it, but the enemy kept attacking my mind, so I felt I needed help.  I went to church the next day and told my friends what has been going on and they gave me wise advice.  The Lord put on the pastors heart that morning to pray for those hurting.  My covenant Christian friends took authority over my situation with power and I felt piece and comfort with rest in the Lord.  The pastor message was staying on top of the wave, a message I needed to hear to strengthen me.  The Lord knew I needed help so I wont drown and He is there for me every time.
 
I am so glad that I have the Holy Spirit power.  Satan has caused trouble in my past to keep me from accomplishing what God has given me to do in mission trips, teaching, preaching, and now the blog..  I have the same passion to help others hurting and Satan can not stop me and I will not quit.
 
These are just some of the ways Satan tries to attack you through friends and family, (they do not know that they are used by the enemy), you and your family's health, your mind, and your finances.  This is why Jesus wants you to have the same Holy Spirit power that He had, so you can deal with life in this world until He comes.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment