Sunday, December 28, 2014

Are You Sick? God Wants You Healthy

 Before God created the earth He had an image on how He wanted the earth to look like. When God said, let there be light and there was light, He had not yet created the sun, moon, and stars, but the energy of His words created the light.

Just like electricity makes light when you turn it on, but you can’t see the energy of the electricity that made the light.

You have the same energy in your own words when you speak.  Your words are just as powerful when said and leads you to your destiny.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.  Proverb 18:21.

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.  Proverbs 16:24.

What you believe and speak not only affects your body, but your immune system as well.  Your words become either a blessing or a curse to you.

You must also need to create an image in your mind being active, healthy, visiting family & friends, and just enjoy life.  You need to see and keep this image in your mind and believe you have them.
By keeping this image you will start believing and then speaking the correct words out of your mouth to give you a healthy body, and an enjoyable life.

Jesus said, I have come that you may have life, and that you may have it more abundantly.  John 10:10.

God created your body to heal on its own from all diseases, sicknesses, & pain, but in order to do this you need, right believing, right thinking, and right speaking.  You also need faith & trust in God the Greater One in you, and the Name of Jesus.

The woman with the issue of blood for 12 years, she kept speaking, "if I just touch the hem of His garment I will be healed."  It was her faith that demanded healing and her action on her faith that she was able to received the healing.
 
Here are some benefits the Lord has given you:

He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases; He ransoms you from death and surrounds you with love and tender mercies.  He fills your life with good things; your youth is renewed like the eagles.  Psalms 103:3-5.

Take God's words and say them out load over and over and meditate until you get it in your heart, believing in His words so you will be healed.  God’s word is medicine.

My son/daughter, attend to my words, incline your ear unto my sayings.  Let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart.  For they are life unto those that find them and health to all their flesh.  Proverbs 4:20-22. 

Jesus was wounded and crushed for your sin; He was beaten that you might have peace.  He was whipped and you were healed.  Isaiah 53:5.

Who Himself bore your sins in His own body on the tree that you having died to sins might live for righteousness----by whose (Jesus) stripes you were healed.  1 Peter 2:24.

Testimony, story of my back:

I was once working at a manufacture company lifting 15 to 20 pounds bending over and twisting my back to put the product into a bin as tall as me when all of a sudden I received spasm and severe pain in my lower back.  Not thinking where I was at, I yelled, "devil, leave me alone and spasm stop in the name of Jesus."  The spasm stopped, but I still had pain and could not stand straight up.  Then I remembered what I had said and where I was at; sure enough, my boss was standing looking at me.  I told her I had to say that to get the spasm to stop and that I was not finished.  She said she understood and that she was a believer in Jesus Christ and asked me if I wanted to go to the restroom, and I said, "yes." 
I started walking taking small steps slowly and with severe pain to the restroom, which was almost a city block long to get there.  I finally made it and was glad that no one was in there.  I commanded the pain to be gone, in the name of Jesus, and the bones to line up according to God's Word in the name of Jesus.  I told the Lord I could not leave work or miss any more work and asked Him to help me.  I said, "Lord thank you that you healed me on the cross and by His stripes I am healed, in the name of Jesus."  Then I thanked Him, believing by faith that I am already healed, even though I still felt severe pain. 
I started out slowly walking back to my station to work and knew that I needed to show my faith in God by taking bigger steps and trying to straighten my back in every step.  When I finally made it to my station the pain was gone and I was able to continue to work and finish my job before I went home.  This is the healing power of God working in me and the love He has for me.

God loves you and wants to heal you from any pain, disease, sickness, a broken heart, depression or any mental disorders, addictions, and a broken marriage that you may have.  God is your source to turn for help in any situation, just pray and trust in the Lord with all your heart, and believe you have what you asked.  God wants to give the best to His children.  Remember you need to watch the words you say, because you can hinder or cancel your prayer.  This is why you need to keep the Word of God in your heart, your thoughts, your action, and in your words you speak.
 
Have faith in God.  I assure you that you can say to this mountain (situations), may God lift you up and throw you into the sea, and your command will be obeyed.  All that is required is that you really believe and don’t doubt in your heart.  Listen to me, you can pray for anything and if you believe, you will have it.  But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so your Father in heaven will forgive your sins too.  Mark 11:22-25.

Notice: Before you pray, you cannot have unbelief, doubt, or grudges against a person or yourself.    If you have anyone of these, you will not receive your healing.

The Lord says, I will rescue those who love me
I will protect those who trust in my name
When they call on me I will answer
I will be with them in trouble
I will rescue them and honor them
I will satisfy them with a long life
And give them my salvation.  Psalms 91:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment