Sunday, December 28, 2014

Has Your Heart Been Broken? Your Heart Can Be Restored By God's Divine Love

God created man and woman in the image of Him, He wanted a family, and He walked with them in the cool of the day.

God gave Adam and Eve everything they needed to enjoy life abundantly.  He gave them the whole earth, the resources in the earth, the authority and dominion over the earth, eternal life, and God’s grace—this is the life God wanted you to have.

Eve was deceived by the enemy (Satan) and Adam went along with it.  Because of greed, they ate from the only forbidden tree of good and evil, and lost everything God had given them.

God loved you so much that He had a plan to bring man back:

For God so loved the world: He gave His one and only Son (Jesus), so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.   John 3:16.

The love of God is your supernatural, natural disposition, (person quality of mind & character) God is Love:
  • Love is unconditional
  • Love is self-sacrifice for the benefit of a loved one
  • Love continues to love you whether or not He receives a response
  • Love is not self-seeking, He is self-giving
  • Love doesn’t just love the lovely, but also the unlovely—He cleans you, and forgives you
When you confess aloud, asking the Lord to come into your heart, He is faithful to do so. This means:
God, who is love, is living inside of you.

Jesus said, I am in them (you and me) and you are in Me.  May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that You (God) sent Me (Jesus) and that You love them as much as You love Me.  John 17:23.
Jesus continued to say, I have revealed You (God) to them, and I will continue to do so. Then Your love for Me will be in them, and I will be in them.   John 17:26.

The Holy Spirit produces in you the Fruit of the Spirit of: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.  Galatians 5:22-23.
What you do with this fruit is your choice—God’s love is in you to use.  We need to develop and exercise our faith in His love.  You need to shine like Jesus did to the world to see.  As He is, so are you in this world.  1John 4:17.

In order to grow in faith in His love you need to read God's Word.  In the Bible by changing God’s name to Love, for God is Love, you will see how much He truly loves you.

Under the New Covenant, love is the only law:
  • Love one another, as I have loved you.  John 15:12
  • Love is the fulfilling of the law.  Romans 13:10
Love is to think seriously or contemplate in a marriage of great love, devotion, and respect.  Love is also, the ultimate expression of God’s loyalty, purity, and mercy extended toward His people and reflected in human relationships of brotherly concerns.  God's perfect love is:
  • Love is patient and kind
  • Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude
  • Love doesn’t demand its own way
  • Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged
  • Love is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out
  • Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstances
  • Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Testimony, at a manufacture company:

I worked at a company for 4 years with co-workers that bullied me, being rude, and very hateful to me.  I one day was eating my lunch alone when I heard a group of women a few tables over talking about fixing their yards up with flowers, shrubs, and some kind of boarder.  I heard a soft voice from my heart (Holy Spirit speaking) that everything they mentioned I had seeds in my yard on three bushes with different colors of beautiful flowers.  I went home after work, got some envelopes for each color of bush for each lady and picked the seeds from the bushes and marked on the envelopes the color. 

The next day at work again. I heard them talking the same subject while I was eating my lunch alone.  I got up from the table and walked over to them and told them I had seeds to give to them from my yard that did everything they were talking about. Then one lady snapped at me and said "why are you listening to our conversation, you probably have seeds from weeds to give to us."  I smiled and ignored her and started to explain to the other ladies the type of bushes they were and all that they can do with them in their yards and at the same time, I was handing out the seeds to them.  Two of the ladies said, "thank you" and another lady asked me, "why I was doing this when they are so mean to me."  I told her I love people and I like giving to people I care about.  She said, "she didn't understand."  I told her, "she would one day understand."  From then on I had no more trouble with the ladies there.  Showing love never fails.

You need three things to have a successful Christian love walk:
Faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13.

God is there to love your family, to bless them, protect them, and bring them to salvation.

Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with your entire household.  Acts 16:31.
May the Lord richly bless both you and your children.  Psalm 115:14.

God wants you not to worry about anything, but trust Him, and be in His rest, for He loves you, He is wanting to take care of you and your family.

To receive God's love and His blessings:
  • Keep a close relationship with God and see His presence go to work in your life
  • Communicate, pray, read and meditate on His word, and walk in the spirit of God
Testimony, in buying furniture:

One morning I prayed to the Lord and told Him I needed furniture for a home I just got and asked for His help.  I knew He would know the type of furniture I wanted and where it would be found at a good bargain.  I set out going to several furniture stores looking for what I liked.  I found a bedroom set I liked, but I did not like the color or the price, it was well over $6,000.  None of the stores had the tables and entertainment center I liked, and a curio cabinet.  Then, I heard a soft voice from my heart (voice of the Holy Spirit) saying to go across town to this other store, so I did.  I looked around and found everything I wanted and then noticed on the window it said 50% off.  I got a sales man and showed him the bedroom set I wanted, and he just looked at me and asked, "if I could afford it," and I said "yes." Then he went on saying, today only there is another 35% discount on top of the 50% off, so I told him I would take the bedroom set.  He wanted to fill out the papers, but I mentioned to him I was not finished and showed him the four piece living room tables and entertainment center and the curio cabinet I wanted, and asked, if the 35% discount was on those items too, and he said, "yes."  For all these items it only cost me $3,500 and it would of cost me over $10,000.  That was the favor of God blessing me, because He loves me.

Our Heavenly Father wants to bless you in every area of your life.

Jesus Christ laid His life down to take away all the sins, sickness, diseases, death, infirmities, and poverty from you, so you would receive the abundant life that Adam and Eve had before they sinned.

When you believe in Jesus Christ and what He has done for you and asked Him to come into your heart to cleanse you from your sins and be filled with the Holy Spirit, you become that very moment a child of God.  Now you have the kingdom living in you--Heavenly Father, God's Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.  You now have everything God had given Adam and Eve from the beginning. You have:
  • In Jesus name, the authority, anointing power, and dominion
  • You can do all things in Christ Jesus who strengthens you.  Philippians 4:13
  • God’s purpose is to give you a rich and satisfying life here on earth
  • In Jesus, you have spiritual blessings; and as a seed of Abraham you have material blessing and your youth is renewed
  • As a believer, you are ownership and heir to the kingdom of God, and that kingdom lives in you—you can live like Adam and Eve
You can always count on God, He will never leave you, and He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. God is no respecter of persons.  Acts 10:34.  He will do it for all those that believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment