Friday, December 12, 2014

Do You Know If You Are Going To Heaven? Be A Child Of God

SALVATION

When I heard God spoken Word I felt the love I had never felt before.   Father God loved me, and His Son Jesus loved me that He died for me in my place.  He wanted me to be His child and to have fellowship with Him, and to protect me.  He wanted to take care of me and to bless me with spiritual things and material things, and to have eternal life, and He has done this through my life.   When I need His help or advice He was always there for me.  I could never live without Him, He helps me every day.  I am never alone for He is with me, He comforts me, keeps me healthy, and has brought many friends into my life.  I have the joy of the Lord, and I am glad I received Him in my life.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not parish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.  John 3:16-17.

That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.  For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Roman 10:9-10, 13.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, old things passed away; behold, all things have become new.  2 Corinthians 5:17.

And I will pray the Father and He will give you another Helper that He may abide with you forever, the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him for He dwells with you and will be in you.  John 14:16-17.

 

Salvation Prayer:  Confess this prayer with your mouth and believe it in your heart

Heavenly Father

I invite Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and as my Savior.  I believe Jesus died for my sins.  His blood was shed so that I could be forgiven and I believe that He has been raised from the dead.  I declare Jesus Christ is my Lord and to be filled with the Holy Spirit speaking in heavens language from this moment forward.  I receive the forgiveness of my sins through the blood of Jesus.  Take out my old heart, Lord and give me a new heart, a new spirit, a new life and I will follow You with Your help, by Your grace, all the days of my life.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

RESTORATION

The Lord has given me His Word that He has forgiven my sins and remembers them no more.  When the enemy reminds me of sins from the past and present, I tell the enemy that God has cleansed me from all sins and I cast them down in the name of Jesus.  When the enemy condemns me of something I did or did not do, I just turn to God and ask for His forgiveness, He is faithful to forgive me.  God is a kind and loving God and I receive peace of mind, He is there for me.  Below is some more of God's Word that will help you.

 Stay away from the love of money; be satisfied with what you have.  For God has said, I will never fail you, I will never leave you.  Hebrew 13:5.

The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:  Yes I have loved you with an everlasting love:  Therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you.  Jeremiah 31:3

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  1 John 1:9.

I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins.  Isaiah 43:25.

Do not remember the former things of old.  Isaiah 43:18.

Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended, but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.  Philippians 3:13.

No comments:

Post a Comment